Mardiney® Asthma and Allergy Center
Overlea Personal Physicians
Address: 7602 Belair Road, Baltimore, MD 21236
Phone: (410) 663-5549
Hours: Friday 8:00am – 5:45 pm
Immunotherapy is available from 7:30am – 7:00 pm.
Dr. Mardiney, owner of Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Centers has partnered with Mercy Hospital to provide a wide range of allergy and immune related services to patients in the Overlea, Hamilton, Parkville, Perry Hall, and White Marsh areas. At Overlea Personal Physicians, patients can meet with Dr. Mardiney to diagnose and treat mild to severe allergies and asthma.
Dedication to High Quality Care
Have you been struggling with allergy or asthma symptoms and simply can’t find relief? Have you seen multiple doctors to no avail? At Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Centers we pride ourselves on working quickly to diagnosis even the rarest conditions.
We listen carefully to our patients when they discuss their symptoms, and take care to not disregard any information or insight they provide. After discussing symptoms and reviewing the patient’s medical history, we immediately provide testing if it is deemed appropriate. There is no need to wait for a separate appointment. We believe in doing everything necessary to ensure you find lasting relief quickly.
Book an Appointment Today to Treat Your:
- Asthma – Dr. Michael Mardiney III is one of the top allergy and asthma specialists in the Baltimore area. If you suffer from frequent asthma attacks or allergies, Dr. Mardiney can help you manage or treat your symptoms.
- Coughing and Wheezing – Dr. Mardiney and the allergy and asthma doctors at Overlea treat chronic coughing and wheezing caused by seasonal allergies .
- Dermatitis – If you are experiencing skin rashes including eczema, hives, or other forms of dermatitis, schedule an appointment to learn your treatment options.
- Allergies – Dr. Mardiney is board certified in Allergy and Clinical Immunology and treats a wide range of allergic reactions.
- Immunology – At Overlea, you can find an Immunologist to provide sublingual immunotherapy, allergy shots, or injectable allergy medication such as Xolair® anti-IgE therapy. Schedule an appointment to learn more about each option.
New Patients / What to Expect:
If you are a new patient to our Overlea asthma and allergy center, you will be asked to complete several forms prior to your first visit. This will give your physician access to your medical history and prevent repeat testing. They will review this information to accurately diagnose and treat your condition. New patients should arrive at our office 30 minutes before their scheduled appointment, with completed patient forms.
To begin filling out the new patient paperwork, click the links below. From there you can print the forms and hand in the completed paperwork during your visit. For those patients unable to access or print these forms please arrive one hour early to complete them.
Preparing for Allergy Testing:
Often Dr. Mardiney will order allergy tests during your first appointment. To ensure these tests provide accurate results, please stop taking antihistamines, over the counter cold medicines, or decongestants 3 days prior to your visit.
- Over-the-counter allergy medicines such as Allegra®/Allegra -D®, Benadryl®,Zyrtec®/Zyrtec-D®, and Claritin®/Claritin -D®
- Prescription allergy medicines including Xyzal® and Clarinex®
- Some sleep aids such as Unisom®. Check with your physician if you are unsure if your sleep aid contains antihistamines.
Contact Our Overlea Asthma and Allergy Center for More Information
If you have mild to severe allergy and asthma symptoms, the asthma and allergy center at Overlea can help. Call us at (410)-663-5549 or click the button below to schedule an appointment and to learn how Dr. Mardiney can help you manage and treat your symptoms.