Mardiney® Asthma and Allergy Center
Ellicott City, Maryland
Address: 3105 North Ridge Road, Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone: (410) 461-7660
Physician visits: Alternate Mondays 8:00 am to 5:45 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 5:45 pm
Alternate Saturdays 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Immunotherapy visits: Monday 8:00-6:00, Wednesday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00am to 1:00 pm.
Live Your Life Symptom Free
Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Centers is one of the top asthma and allergy centers in the state of Maryland. Our experienced asthma and allergy specialists have helped patients in Ellicott City and beyond discover their underlying condition and treat their symptoms. We work tirelessly to ensure each patient finds relief, even when other physicians and treatment methods have failed.
Schedule an appointment today if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Asthma – Our asthma and allergy doctors can provide you with a detailed treatment plan for managing your asthma and reducing the frequency of attacks.
- Dermatitis – We have experience diagnosing and treating various types of dermatitis including eczema, hives, angioedema, seborrheic dermatitis, and contact dermatitis.
- Sinusitis – We can help relieve sinus pressure and nasal congestion caused by allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever.
- Allergies – If you’re looking for specialists that can provide testing and treatment for a variety of allergies and their symptoms, Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Centers can help. Our physicians can help patients find relief while teaching allergen avoidance.
- Immunology – At Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Centers , you can find an immunologist to help you manage a variety of immunodeficiency diseases and allergies. Our immunotherapy (allergy shots) can help you effectively treat allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma and more.
What to Expect
If you are a new patient, the first visit to our immunology, asthma and allergy centers will help you establish a relationship with your physician. Your asthma and allergy specialist or immunologist will carefully review your symptoms and develop a course of action to effectively treat your condition. To get an accurate view of your medical history, you should arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment with completed questionnaire and registration forms which can be accessed by clicking on the link below. If you are unable to print the forms, please come to the office one hour early to complete them.
Allergy & Food Sensitivity Testing
Since allergy testing may be required during your first appointment, we ask that you stop taking the listed medications before your visit:
- Antihistamines – Do not take for at least 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Over-the-counter cold medicines and decongestants – Stop using cold medicines and decongestants 3 days before your visit.
- Benadryl®(Diphenhydramine) – Benadryl® can be stopped 24 hours prior to your visit.
If you are looking to find an immunologist or an asthma and allergy specialist near you, please contact our Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Center in Ellicott City by calling (410) 461-7660 or clicking the button below.