Mardiney® Asthma and Allergy Center
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Address: 7927 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
located inside the Mercy Personal Physicians at Glen Burnie building
Phone: (410) 760-1300
Physician visits available on Tuesday from 8:00 am to 5:45 pm.
Immunotherapy on Tuesday is from 8:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Immunotherapy on Friday is from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Centers provides patients in Glen Burnie, Maryland with high-quality diagnostic and therapeutic care. Our asthma and allergy centers serve as a one-stop clinic where patients can get an accurate diagnosis and a wide range of treatment options to relieve their asthma and allergy symptoms.
Relief in Just One Visit
At Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Center, we believe in aggressively treating medical conditions. That means we work quickly to diagnose and treat our patients during their very first visit in order to provide rapid relief of their symptoms.
You work hard and don’t always have the time to make frequent doctors appointments. We understand that. That’s why we provide flexible office hours, schedule appointments within 1-2 weeks, and provide allergy testing during the first visit. We strive to get you out of the doctor’s office and back to normal life as quickly as possible.
Conditions and Symptoms We Treat:
- Asthma – If you’re looking for asthma and allergy specialists in the Glen Burnie area, our doctors can help you manage your asthma symptoms and reduce attacks.
- Coughing and Wheezing – We can treat a wide range of respiratory conditions caused by allergic reactions including recurrent wheezing and chronic coughs.
- Dermatitis – Our allergy doctors can treat skin allergies and other conditions including hives, seborrheic dermatitis, angioedema, contact dermatitis, and eczema.
- Sinusitis – Our allergy specialists treat sinus pressure and nasal congestion from sinusitis and deviated nasal septums.
- Allergies – Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Center provides full-service allergy care that includes testing, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- Immunology – Our Immunologists treat allergies with various forms of immunotherapy treatments including allergy shots, injectable allergy medications such as Xolair® anti-IgE therapy, and sublingual immunotherapy.
What to Expect During Your First Visit
As a new patient, you will be asked to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment with completed new patient registration paperwork to allow our asthma and allergy specialists to assess your medical history. This provides our medical team with detailed information used to make accurate diagnoses, avoid repeat testing, and choose the best treatment option for your condition.
To make your visit as efficient as possible, please print the forms below and complete them before your first visit. If you are unable to access or print these forms please plan on arriving one hour early to complete them.
How to Prepare for Skin Testing & Food Sensitivity Testing:
Before your allergy test, certain medications must be stopped prior to your testing. As a general rule:
- Please do not take antihistamines for at least 3 days prior to your appointment.
- Stop taking over-the-counter cold medicines or decongestants 3 days prior to your test
- Please do not take Benadryl ®(Diphenhydramine) 24 hours prior to your test.
If you have questions regarding these or other medications, please contact our office and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Contact Our Asthma and Allergy Center Today
If you’re looking to find an immunologist, or a full-service asthma and allergy center in Glen Burnie, Maryland, please call us at (410) 760-1300 or click the button below to schedule an appointment today.