Mardiney® Asthma and Allergy Center
Address: 1734 York Road, Lutherville, MD 21093
Phone: (410) 561-4488
Immunology, asthma and allergy specialist (physician) visits available on Thursday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Immunotherapy visits available Monday from 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm and Thursday 7:45 am to 7:00 pm
Relief is Just a Phone Call Away
Mardiney® Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Centers is one of the top asthma and allergy centers in the state of Maryland. We provide the highest quality of care, and will take the time to truly listen to your concerns and review your entire medical history before making a diagnosis.
We are dedicated to ensuring you receive lasting relief — fast . We will work with you to schedule an appointment within two weeks, and will provide any necessary testing during your first appointment. If you have been struggling with an undiagnosed or potentially misdiagnosed condition, we will work quickly to identify the underlying cause of your symptoms and use all available treatment methods to help you feel healthy and reclaim your life.
Our Lutherville clinic provides a clean, friendly environment for those looking to find an Immunologist or Asthma and Allergy specialist in the Lutherville and Timonium areas. Our professional and knowledgeable staff provide testing and treatment for a variety of conditions including:
- Asthma – Our asthma and allergy doctors provide patients with a comprehensive treatment plan for managing their asthma symptoms.
- Dermatitis – Our experienced specialists can diagnose and treat multiple forms of dermatitis including eczema, hives, angioedema, seborrheic dermatitis, and contact dermatitis.
- Sinusitis – We help our patients relieve sinus pressure and nasal congestion caused by sinusitis or allergic rhinitis.
- Allergies – Our asthma and allergy specialists provide allergy testing and treatment for seasonal and perennial environmental allergies.
- Immunology – Our immunologists help patients manage a variety of immunodeficiency diseases including antibody deficiencies.
What to Expect
The first visit to our immunology, asthma and allergy treatment centers serves to establish a relationship between new patients and their physicians. Your new allergist or immunologist will carefully review your medical history and discuss your symptoms with you to create a plan to effectively manage or treat your symptoms.
For new patients, it is important to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment with your completed questionnaire and registration forms . You may access and print these forms by simply clicking on the link below. If you are unable to access these forms please plan on arriving one hour early and you can complete them in our office.
Allergy & Food Sensitivity Testing:
Please do not take antihistamines, over-the-counter cold medicines, or decongestants for 3 days prior to your appointment as your doctor may have you undergo allergy skin tests. Benadryl® (Diphenhydramine) should be stopped 24 hours prior to your visit.
If you have questions regarding the services offered, or would like to make an appointment at one of our 5 locations, please call (410) 561-4488.